Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween!

We all went to my Mom's house this year and carved our pumpkins! It was alot of fun! Mine kinda fell apart and had to have some "rods" put in to hold him together! ha ha then we just hung out for the night. Halloween night I had to work, so Kendra and Dillon came and trick or treated to Staples so I could see them! It was so fun to see how excited they were! Dillon didn't know what to do with so much candy infront of him! Let's just say I spoiled them a little bit! Then they went to see Uncle Tony at home and got some more candy there! Well after I got off work, Tony and I went to his parents house for pizza and to hang out. They always have their friends Jack and Jackie over for pizza and to hand out candy. So it was fun to see them! We actually had more than two trick or treaters this year so that was fun! Well Happy Halloween!!

Carving Pumpkins!

Tony's pumpkin (He wanted some kids to smash it! But they didn't...he was bummed) and my pumpkin, it was supposed to be a cat with a jack o lantern in front...

Kendra and Dillon trick or treating at Staples... notice how they are eyeing the candy.. they don't care about Aunt Jessie!

Filling and filling up their bags with candy!!

2 comments:

Amber Burton said...

Jessie, just thought that I would say Hi. Looks like you guys have been having fun. Come get me for a drink sometime when you are in town.

Mattson Family said...

I'm glad we got to go visit you at work! It was fun! The kids favorite part!