October 3rd...
Yes, I am a very big slacker! I haven't posted for awhile, and figured I better before I get to far behind! Tony's birthday was last month. I took the weekend off so we just hung out Saturday we went down to St. George and went shopping for part of it, got him some new "sexy" jeans as he calls them. ha ha His birthday was actually on Sunday so I gave him the rest of his presents then, gear wrenches and head phones. We went and had dinner with his family that night and had Eclairs for his cake! I am horrible and forgot my camera... so sorry no pictures! The next weekend we went out to my mom's for his birthday dinner and presents... I did get one picture of that! :)
I love you Tony! Happy Birthday!
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment