I just couldn't resist posting this picture! It makes me laugh every time I see it! We all went to my Mom's house to have cake and ice cream for Rocky's birthday that weekend. Rocky and my Mom had gone to Las Vegas for the night to see the Blueman group (that is what us kids gave him and my Mom for their birthdays this year). So we celebrated a few days later. Well we sang him Happy Birthday! and he was all ready to blow out the candles.... well no matter how hard he blew the last 3 or 4 candles would NOT go out! It was so funny! He thought we were playing a trick on him! He finally got them to go out but it was a good laugh for us all! ha ha We love you! Happy Birthday Rocky!
6 years ago
1 comment:
This pictures does make me laugh! I love that mom is trying to blow the candles out in the background! haha Good times!
Post a Comment