This is my new "baby" plant! So Tony has told me the whole time we have been married that before we can ever have kids I have to 1- grow a plant and have it live! 2- have a fish...that lives. 3- Get a dog,(Tony just really wants a dog) and keep it alive and in shape! And after I can accomplish these things THEN we can talk about having children. So I decided the other night that if I have to go through this list of things BEFORE we can even THINK about having kids, that I better get started! Especially if I have to keep them all alive! :) So we went to Wal-mart the other night and picked out a plant, pot and soil! We came home and planted our "baby" plant... now Tony says it is my job to keep it alive! We have had it for a week now and it is still alive! :) I think it might even been growing! ha ha so I guess wish me luck! Maybe someday soon I will have a little fishy!
6 years ago
1 comment:
This cracks me up! haha I can't believe you are seriously going thru the steps!
Post a Comment