6 years ago
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
One Year Anniversary!
I can't believe that it has already been a full year! And I can say that it has been a great one! Everyone always told me that getting married is a hard adjustment, and I never really believed them! Well lets just say it really is different, not really hard, but you really do start to learn a lot about your significant other! ha ha We have definately had our ups and downs but I have loved every minute of it! I am so glad that I decided to marry Tony and even more that he is mine for eternity! Happy One Year! I am looking forward to many more to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Yahoo! Happy one year!
I can't believe it has already been a year! I love you guys!! JAMIE- ADD ME TO YOUR BLOG!! :)
Post a Comment