6 years ago
Sunday, June 5, 2011
Birthday!
So I am horrible and didn't take ANY pictures of anything we did for my birthday. I figured I would still write it down for memories sake though! First off last week we went out to lunch for my birthday with all of the Nixon's since everyone was here. They also sang to me and made me a German Chocolate cake with the coconut frosting! It was delicious! Then on Thursday my family all went out to dinner for My birthday, My Mom's birthday, Kendra's birthday and Chelsea's birthday! We are all pretty much within a week of each others so we made it a party! :) After that they all came over to my house and gave me presents. They all went in on a bread maker and ingredients and things you would need to make it! I think my mom wants me to be a better cook! ha ha since I can't make anything work anymore! Then they sang Happy Birthday to me, and we all ate Ice Cream cake! Well Saturday, which was my actual birthday, Tony had to work that morning. So when I woke up I found a cute little note from him and my present from him. He got me two outfits from Buckle. Love them! Well I had the whole morning with nothing to do so I went my Father in laws house and worked on my sofa table.. (the other half of my present from Tony... yet I am building most of it! Ha ha) We worked on that till 2 and Tony came home from work. Then we went to Sand Hollow and went wake boarding. It was fun, the water wasn't the greatest, and there were stupid wave runners who wouldn't leave us alone. But other than that it was great! After the lake we came home and Tony took me out to eat at Rusty's. It was DELICIOUS! I don't think I have ever had a better steak! But I better not have for the price! ha ha then we just came home and watched a movie and went to bed! It was pretty great! I couldn't have asked for better! I love my family and all they do! They all really spoil me! Thanks for a great Birthday!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment