11 years ago
Friday, November 19, 2010
Nativity!
So for the last couple of months I have been in search of a cute advent calendar with the nativity. I couldn't find one I liked anywhere! (Probably because I was being to picky, and wanted one like my Mom's). Well I finally found one that was somewhat similar, but it was $55! I didn't feel like it was worth that much! So... I took my Mom's and made my own... and let me tell you it was ALOT cheaper! It took me a week or so to finally get it all done! But I did it, and here it is! I am proud of it! And now I will have a fun count down to CHRISTMAS!!!
The calendar when you first start... December 1st...
And here it is December 25th!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! You did an EXCELLENT job! Thank you VERY VERY VERY much for mine! You are the best!
Jes, I love this!! It would be such a great way to introduce the Nativity story to Sam this year - could you post up the dimensions of it please so I can shamelessly copy you? :)
Mary, would you rather me e-mail you the things i used to cut everything out? or do you want to feet it all on your own?! :) let me know!
E-mail, please! mari_contrary@hotmail.com. Thank you!!!
Way to go Jessie. Hey just wanted to say Hi and see how married life is going. Have fun! Amber
My mom has that same nativity advent calendar. How funny:)
Post a Comment