Saturday, November 6, 2010

Tony's Birthday!

Tony's birthday fell at a bad time this year! We weren't really able to go and do much for it because we had two funerals to go to within three days. My cousin and step brother had both passed away suddenly. So we tried to make it as fun as we could! Sunday which was his birthday we went and ate dinner with his family, and his mom and I made some eclairs for him! He loves them! We couldn't find any candles so he got a "30" year one! ha ha He got alot of gift certificates and money from his family! Date night!!! :) Well the next week after things had calmed down we went to Parowan and had another birthday dinner for him. My mom made him some cheesecake. Yet anther favorite of his! My family and I gave him some tennis rackets and the first season of "How I met your Mother". He has seemed to love going to play tennis now. It gives us something to do!


No comments: