Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas

This year for Christmas we were all at my Mom's! It was a lot of fun to have us all together! We had our Christmas Eve dinner, listened to the nativity, and did our cousin exchange. Christmas morning Chewy and Chelsea were super excited and up at 6:30 for to see what they had got... so yes we were all up! It was fun to see them so excited and have Kendra excited too! I forgot to get pictures with my camera though... so you'll have to picture this in your mind! :) Later on that afternoon, I went back into Cedar to give Tony his Christmas present! I got him some new headlights for his car, and he gave me a beautiful diamond necklace!! It was a great Christmas! I love this time of year!
Tony and I (See the necklace!!)
Tony with his headlights!! That grin couldn't be any bigger!

No comments: