My Best Friend Megan and I!
So I was able to go to Arizona and visit my Best Friend Megan! It was so wonderful to be able to have her around again! I have really missed having her just a few minutes away from me! When I moved to Cedar she would come down or I would go up and see her more often, then she decided to move to Arizona... now this is just a little to far for my little heart to handle! But I finally found a good deal and flew down there for a few days! It was great! I really missed those nights of staying up late and talking about boys, or watching movies or making cookies! It is nice to just have her around! While we were there we went and got pedicures! Went out to eat, got ice cream, went shopping and just hung out! And I LOVED every minute of it! I don't think I could ever get tired of Megan! She is such a wonderful girl!! I was very sad when it was time to leave... I did make her promise to come and visit me! :)
Me and Megan at dinner one night!
Getting our pedicures!!!
1 comment:
i looooooooooooooove you! i'm so so happy you were able to come down! and yes, i will come visit you soon. :)
Post a Comment