Sunday, March 4, 2012

Valentines Day!

Valentines Day was supposed to be very low key this year for us. So I thought anyways. We had decided that we weren't going to spend any money so we could save for our hopes to be buying a house soon. So all I did for my handsome man was make him a card! I had to work that day (what's new!). Well I get home from work and there are rose petals and candles and candy from the door to our kitchen. In there was a card that Tony hand made,chocolates and a bouquet of roses! After I saw all of it Tony came out and gave me a big hug and kiss. He told me to go change and we went out for dinner! Everywhere was packed! We ended up going to Winger's! Very good as always! Well our low key homemade Valentines turned into a wonderful date night with my man! Love you Tony!

No comments: