Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Early Nixon Christmas

This year all of of the Nixon kids were going to the in-laws for Christmas. So we had a mini early Christmas. All of the kids decided that it would be fun to make our gifts instead of buying them. So a few weeks before Chirstmas we all went up to Stansbury to get togther so we could see all of our creations! Saturday evening we all went to Salt Lake to go see the lights on temple square! It was beautiful! But very very cold! It was worth it though! After that we all went back to Sid and Mel's to open our gifts! It was alot of fun to see what everyone came up with! Todd made me a holiday plaque, you can change the plate for each season! I loved it! Melanie had Tony and made him a Boise State color quilt! It looked amazing! After that we all just hung out and enjoyed seeing family!
Our family infront of the temple!

Just a picture I took of the temple that I thought looked cool.

Tony and I ... the stinker wouldn't smile for ANY of the pictures that night!

Steve opening the gift we made him. It was a wooden photo album for all of his wood working projects

All of us while opening our gifts!

No comments: