Well we finally did it! Tony & I were married June 19th in the St. George Temple! It was amazing! One of the best days of my life! That night we had a reception in Parowan at my Aunts house. Then a few days later we went to Hawaii for a week for our honeymoon! It was great! It is still weird to me to think that I am a married woman now... Crazy! I am now Mrs. Nixon... no more Ms. Call! ha ha It was a perfect day though! I am so glad to be able to have Tony now for ever and all eternity! Our First Dance as Mr. & Mrs. Nixon! Tony & the grooms men singing to me! Money Dance! Cake Fight!
Jes you look so beautiful!!! I ADORE your whole look that day - such beautiful style! You should post like a million more pictures, haha. I need to ask you - do you have colors picked out for your kitchen? I meant to send you a little something from my Etsy shop but time got away from me, darn it! Love you! mary
JES!! I'm sorry we couldn't make it for your big day, we would've loved to be there! You look beautiful, your groom is a lucky guy to have you! Love and miss you! Paul
3 comments:
Jes you look so beautiful!!! I ADORE your whole look that day - such beautiful style! You should post like a million more pictures, haha. I need to ask you - do you have colors picked out for your kitchen? I meant to send you a little something from my Etsy shop but time got away from me, darn it!
Love you! mary
JES!! I'm sorry we couldn't make it for your big day, we would've loved to be there! You look beautiful, your groom is a lucky guy to have you! Love and miss you!
Paul
Congrats! I heard the wedding was beautiful!
IT'S ABOUT TIME YOU POST! Love it! You were a beautiful bride!
Post a Comment