6 years ago
Monday, April 12, 2010
My Bestest Friend Megan!
So my best friend Megan finally came to Utah! It was a great, but not long enough 5 days!! I drove down to Las Vegas to pick her up bright and early! And from the moment we saw each other it was non-stop chatting! I love that we can just pick up were we left off, as if we were never apart! I really miss just having here a few minutes away from me! We had a great time though, lots of girl time, made cookies, watched movies, went shopping, out to lunch, and hung out with the boys! It was wonderful! So we had all this fun, and only took one picture! I was kinda disappointed, because we didn't have much to show of our fun! But its okay! Anyways, it was great to have my best friend back around! I sure do miss her! I love you Meg!
Our only picture, Megan and I after dinner at Applebees!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wow, i'm bad at reading blogs, because i just saw this!! but, AWWWW!!! i love you jess!! i am so excited to come back and see you when you get MARRIED! :)
Post a Comment