Saturday, August 29, 2009

Flow Rider/Lagoon!

This year for our family vacation we just decided to go up to Provo and hang out! The first day we went to the Flow Rider! It was so much fun and so hard! ha ha we all face planted it more than once! But it was great! Then the next day we went to Lagoon for the day! That was great! Rocky even got scared on a few rides! ha ha. Tony talked me into going on the Sky Coaster.... that thing was so scary! I think i woke the city up when we pulled the cord... I screamed so loud! In the end it was great! I would definitely do it again, hopefully I don't blow Tony's ear drums out though! :)
All of us after the Flow Rider!
The family before we went into Lagoon!

Me and Tony as we are about to get pulled up for the sky coaster.... I was a little nervous!

No comments: