Thursday, May 14, 2009

This last week we did some fun activities! Me and Tony met up with my family in Zion's Thursday night. We went on a bike ride, and then we went to the Ranger Program! ha ha it was actually pretty cool! They talked about a few animals that were around the park. After that we made some dutch oven cobbler and then went to bed! I haven't slept in the tent for a long time! I froze during the night, then as soon as the sun was up it was a baking oven in there! We got up and made breakfast. There were a MILLION caterpillars EVERYWHERE! They would climb on you and everything it was gross!! Then on Saturday we went to Quail lake with Tony's Dad and Brother! It was alot of fun! First time out on the boat this season! The water was still pretty cold but it was a lot of fun!! Don't worry we all got fried! :)
Me and Tony before our bike ride!
Everyone eating dinner!
Me attempting to wakeboard
Me and Tony on the boat
Tony wakeboarding!

2 comments:

Trevor and Jamie said...

Wow!! Two posts in one week! That's a record! I have a question...why is Grandma holding a trash can? haha it looks very random! AND...can I just say how HOTTT YOU LOOK WAKEBOARDING! Whoo hoo! I want to go again! Who knows if we'll even get to go again :(

Trevor and Jamie said...

The only people I ever see wearing gloves is skiers.
-Trevor